Kershaw Taskmaster Folding Saw 7" High Carbon Steel Blade Nylon Handle Black
The Taskmaster Folding Saw from Kershaw is compact, tough and perfect for taking on camping and hunting trips. The high-carbon tool steel teeth zip right through your job. The powdercoat protects the steel and makes maintenance easier. For secure sawing, the Taskmaster’s blade locks open while you’re working so there’s no danger of having the blade fold back on you. To release the blade, just push the lock button and fold the blade back into the handle. The textured handle with rubber overmolding provides a secure, non-slip grip and is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: High-carbon steel
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: No
- Locking Mechanism: Push button
- Blade Finish: Powdercoat
- Opening Method: Manual
- Blade Length: 7.0"
- Closed Length: 9.25"
- Overall Length: 16.25"
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 4-Round Steel...
- NAP Zip Saw Hand Held Bone Saw Stainless Steel...
Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System...
- Buck 183 Alpha Crosslock Folding Knife 3" Modified Spear Point...
- Buck 110 Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" 420HC Stainless Steel... View More Options