Velocity Archery Inflix 20" Carbon Crossbow Bolt with 2" Blazer Vanes Black Pack of 6
- TenPoint CUB Crossbow Unloading Bolt Pack of 6... $8.00 Available
- Trophy Ridge Slick Tip Field Point Pack of 6... $13.79 Select Options
- Rage CrossbowX 2 Blade Mechanical Broadhead... $39.99 Select Options
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: N/A
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- Diameter: 11/32"
- Shaft Weight: 12.5 grains per inch
- Total Weight: 407 grains (with 100 grain point)
- Length: 20"
- Fletching: 2" Bohning Blazer Vanes
- Nock Flat back
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 6
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.