Ruger Air Hawk Elite Air Rifle 177 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel with Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $4.49 Available
Technical Information: Ruger Air Hawk Elite Air Rifle
Weight: 10 lbs.
Overall Length: 45-3/10"
Barrel Length: 18-7/10"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: N/A
Trigger Pull: N/A
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: N/A
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.