Quikclot 25 Gram Advanced Clotting Sponge
- Aquamira Frontier Emergency Water Filtration System... $10.49 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits HeetSheets Emergency Survival Blanket... $4.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $23.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field/Trauma with QuikClot... $39.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Professional Ultralight Pro 1-10 Person... $96.00 Available
- 5ive Star Gear First Aid Trauma Kit Nylon Bag with MOLLE... $28.87 - $34.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Quikclot 50 Gram Advanced Clotting Sponge... $14.40 Available
- Berger Varmint Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 40 Grain... $26.99 - $245.99 Select Options
- Adventure Medical Kits GlacierGel Blister & Burn Dressing Kit... $8.00 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Oral Rehydration Salts Concentrate Pack... $6.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $1.59 Available
- Proforce Camouflage Face Paint... $1.26 Select Options
- BlackGun Industries Remanufactured Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO... $24.99 - $236.99 Select Options
- Adventure Medical Kits Dental Medic 1 Person First Aid Kit... $12.00 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Springfield XD 9mm... $27.99 Available
- Coghlan's Lightstick Assortment Pack of 4... $5.99 Available
- Sure Shot Exploding Rifle Target Bulk Mix 20 lb.... $101.99 Available
- Stops bleeding 3 times faster than blood on its own
- Mesh bag keeps QuikClot Zeolite mineral beads out of wounds
- Low heat formula won't harm skin
QuikClot is a chemically inert material that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding. The QuikClot Zeolite beads are contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag so that it can be easily applied by anyone and also easily and cleanly removed from the wound by professional medical providers. The QuikClot Clotting Sponge is safe to use and is a low heat formula that will not burn the skin. Leave QuikClot in place until more advanced medical help arrives. Each package contains one 3.5" x 3.5" (25g) bag of QuikClot.
Size: 3.5" x 3.5"
Group Size: 1 person
Duration: Single use
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.