DPMS AR-15 Sportical Flat-Top Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Commercial Diameter... $66.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $14.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $7.99 - $357.79 Select Options
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 410 Bore... $9.55 - $95.26 Select Options
- Advanced Technology Strikeforce Stock Assembly 6-Position... $71.99 Available
- DPMS Hammer with Spring AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"... $19.49 Available
- Model 1 Buttstock Assembly 4-Position Commercial Diameter... $42.00 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $3.87 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 165 Grain... $34.49 Available
The Sportical features a 16" Light Contour "Pencil" Barrel for reduced weight, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or mil-spec ammunition, and employs the versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. The upper comes equipped with heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: Flat-Top Low-Profile, Slickside
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Bolt Carrier: Commercial
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: DPMS GlacierGuard 2-Piece Polymer
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
This upper does NOT include or have provision for a forward assist, shell deflector, or dust cover.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.