Panteao The Battle of the Black Sea" Blu-Ray / DVD
- Panteao "Make Ready with Matt Jacques: Fighting from... $38.99 Available
- Panteao "Make Ready with Dave Spaulding: Situational... $38.99 Available
- Panteao "Make Ready with James Williams: The Edged Weapon"... $38.99 Available
- Panteao "Make Ready with James Williams: Continuing Solutions... $38.99 Available
- Panteao "Make Ready with Chappy: CQB Shooting Fundamentals"... $38.99 Available
- Panteao "Make Ready with Matt Jacques: Fundamentals of... $38.99 Available
- Panteao "Make Ready with Dave Harrington: Dynamic Dry Fire... $38.99 Special Order
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $14.49 - $99.99 Select Options
- Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Spire Point... $12.99 - $89.99 Select Options
- CCI Small Pistol Primers #500... $29.99 - $141.99 Select Options
- MagPul Magazine Pull AR-10, DPMS LR-308 Polymer Package of 3... $9.45 Select Options
On 3 October of 1993 a group of Special Operations troops and US Army Rangers went on a mission into the heart of Mogadishu to capture high value targets; instead of being back within an hour the mission became a high intensity battle with a large militia. MSG Paul Howe was one of the Special Operations Soldiers that was there. He gives viewers a detailed picture of not just the battle itself, but of the daily life of the soldiers who were deployed as part of Opertion Gothic Serpent. He covers the entire mission to the Bakara Market; from the planning to the after action report. Included are lessons learned from the battle as well as the combat mindset.
In this three-hour exclusive interview, MSG Howe pulls no punches and gives viewers a rare glimpse inside this pivotal moment in modern combat history.
- 2 Discs
- Blu-Ray edition of the documentary
- DVD edition of the documentary
- Language: English
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.