Hornady Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $8.79 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 223 Remington... $30.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $23.23 Available
Type: Electronic Caliper
Function: Measuring Length
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.