"The M1 Garand: Serial Numbers & Data Sheets" Book by Scott A. Duff
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-06 Springfield (M1 Garand) 150... $16.99 - $399.99 Select Options
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- "The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck... $19.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 30-06 Springfield... $10.79 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 5-Round Steel Parkerized... $4.52 Available
- Aggressive Engineering Single Loading Enhancement Device M1... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 300... $6.99 Select Options
Scott Duff has been shooting since the age of 10 when his father introduced him to a rifle. Before that, he could be found watching John Wayne movies and reading his father's military books. He's written hundreds of articles for magazines such as American Rifleman, Guns & Ammo and Garand Times. Mr. Duff has also written and published several books, primarily on the history and production of the M1 Garand rifle.
Date of Publication: 1995
Number of Pages: 101
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.