Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 18-Tooth Spring Suppressor Mount 7.62mm AR-10, LR-308 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $145.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth MITER... $124.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 18-Tooth... $145.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm 30-Round with... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Upper Receiver Assembled AR-15 A3... $129.99 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Handguard Removal Tool AR-15... $14.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector Blackout Rifle... $24.99 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- Colt H2 Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Conversion Retrofit Kit AR-15 with .750"... $315.99 - $324.81 Select Options
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $176.99 Select Options
The 18-Tooth Blackout flash hider makes use of AAC's original spring mount sound suppressor mounting system. The 18T mount is a simple and secure way to quickly attach or detach an AAC silencer via a single inconel spring in the base of the silencer body. 18-T models are designed specifically for use with AAC's first generation, fast attach silencers, and are not compatible with the newer ratchet mount (51-Tooth) or ratchet mount taper (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm (Also 6.8 and 6.5mm)
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: DPMS LR-308, AR-15 in 300 AAC Blackout
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.35 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 18T Spring Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- Pre-Mid 2010 7.62 SD
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.