Wildgame Innovations Micro Crush 10 Infrared Game Camera 10.0 Megapixel Realtree Xtra Camo
- Bushnell Trophy Cam Infrared Digital Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel... $199.99 Available
- Moultrie M-880 Infrared Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel Tan... $158.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spypoint HD-7 Infrared Game Camera 7.0 Megapixel Spypoint Dark... $169.99 Available
- Cuddeback Seen Infrared Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel Brown... $159.99 Available
- Uway Vigilante Hunter U150 Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel... $169.95 Available
- HCO Scoutguard SG550V Infrared Digital Game Camera 5.0... $159.95 Available
- HCO Scoutguard SG560V Infrared Digital Game Camera 5.0... $179.95 Available
- Trophy Rock Mineral Deer Supplement 12 lb... $13.99 Available
- Sandisk SD Memory Card... $10.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Energizer Battery AA Max Alkaline Pack of 8... $7.99 Available
- Covert Tree60 Game Camera Mount Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Pelican 0915 Micro Manager Digital Memory Card Case for SD... $22.99 Available
- Wildgame Innovations Sugar Beet Crush Deer Attractant ... $4.99 - $12.49 Select Options
The Wildgame Innovations Micro Crush 10 game camera is a unique looking camera with a plethora of features. The 27 high-intensity LEDs provide a low glow infrared flash that extends to 75'. Redux anti-blur technology will ensure that your nighttime images are crisp and clear and let you see exactly what your camera takes a picture of. Gone are the days of indistinguishable bucks at night. A quick 1 second trigger speed will help you capture the entire deer, not just the back-end of one, while the FlexTime time lapse mode allows you to scout field edges in the daylight hours, helping you pinpoint the travel patterns of your deer herd. 720p HD video provides clear and crisp footage, while 32GB SD card memory capabilities allow you plenty of room to store these videos or images. The Razor 6 Lightsout runs on 8 AA batteries (not included) and will last up to 30,000 images.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.