Hornady Gas Checks 416 Caliber Box of 1000
- RCBS 1-Cavity Bullet Mold 416-350-FN 416 Caliber (417... $78.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 9.3x74mm Rimmed Box of 20... $31.49 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 243 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Tipton Cleaning Jag Set 12-Piece Threaded Brass... $16.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 410 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #562... $9.19 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 417 Diameter... $26.99 Available
Function: Protects the base of lead bullets
Gas checks will work on either pistol or rifle bullets for that caliber. When the gas checks are seated they will be sized down to the appropriate dimensions for that bullet
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.