Hornady Gas Checks 416 Caliber Box of 1000
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $24.15 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press 4 Hole Turret Update Kit... $24.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Trim and Form Die 25-06 Remington from 30-06 Springfield... $35.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 375 Caliber Box of 1000... $36.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $41.99 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #225646 22 Caliber (225 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Saeco Top Punch #41415 for Lyman 450 Sizer and Lubricator or... $19.79 Available
- Saeco 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #415 41 Remington Magnum (411... $103.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Function: Protects the base of lead bullets
Gas checks will work on either pistol or rifle bullets for that caliber. When the gas checks are seated they will be sized down to the appropriate dimensions for that bullet
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.