Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Hard Cast Wadcutter Anti-Personnel Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $26.19 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $1.99 Available
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $14.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hunter Cartridge Belt Slide Pistol Ammunition Carrier 45... $23.49 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $24.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Anti-Personnel 44 Magnum Ammunition:
This full profile wad cutter hard cast 44 magnum load was designed for the owners of 44 magnum firearms that choose to use those firearms for self defense. This load is specifically designed to permanently and quickly disable. The big flat wad cutter nose crushes living tissue, unlike mushroomed bullets that are slightly rounded on the nose and tend to slip and slide through living tissue. The crushing action of the flat nose keeps penetration straight and when penetration is straight, it is generally very deep, deep enough to obtain full penetration from any angle. The hard cast nose will not deform at these velocities so the nose profile remains constant (flat, with a sharp shoulder) along with bullet path and terminal damage. Noted NYPD stake out officer Jim Cirillo used full profile wad cutters in his 38 SPL revolvers because they incapacitated his targets with certainty.
Unlike our other Anti-Personnel 44 magnum loads, this one utilizes a hard cast bullet, which will not mushroom and the resulting penetration is very deep. Expect at least 24 inches of straight-line penetration in mammalian tissue, thus allowing this load to also serve well on small to medium sized game such as deer, black bear and even elk. This hard cast construction keeps your bore from being substantially lead fouled even after hundreds of rounds.
We've utilized a flash suppressed powder to the shooter will not be blinded by his/her own gunfire should you be required to drop the hammer in low light.
Note our real world velocities taken from stock over-the-counter firearms. We prefer to establish advertised velocities from real-world firearms and not from extra long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocities. You know what you are getting in the real world, where it matters, with Buffalo Bore ammunition.