DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308 Carbine Length Carbon Fiber Matte
The 2.1" diameter .308 caliber carbon fiber free-float handguards from DPMS stay cooler than the standard aluminum free-float tubes and weigh less, providing you with a unique alternative to the traditional handguard. The carbon fiber utilized in these free-float tubes works in two ways: internally the unidirectional carbon fiber increases the strength and stability of the tube while externally the bi-directional carbon fiber provides a textured look and feel to the free-float tube. Additionally, an internal layer of fiberglass prevents corrosion between the aluminum tube and the carbon fiber, ensuring a long lasting lightweight alternative tube. Includes the hard, anodized barrel nut.
- Made from the same material as the Dodge Viper hood
- Designed to be lightweight, durable and to dissipate heat better than a conventional free float tube
- Requires gunsmithing for installation
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.555 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit M1 Garand, M1A Rear Sight
$4.49List Price: $4.99 Save $0.50 (10%)
Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer M1A Polyurethane
Norma USA American PH Ammunition 7.7mm Japanese 174 Grain Soft...
Speer TNT Varmint Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain...
$27.99 - $104.99
Magpul Stock PRS Precision Rifle Adjustable AR-10, DPMS LR-308...
Yankee Hill Machine KR7 KeyMod Free Float Handguard DPMS GII...
$106.60 - $134.80
Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle
PRI Barrel Nut Wrench LR-308
"The M14 Owner's Guide and Match Conditioning Instructions"...
$16.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
"The M14 Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck with...
$24.99 & SHIPS FREE
Magpul MOE SL Enhanced Recoil Pad .7" Thick Rubber Black
Schuster M1A Adjustable Gas Plug Steel Parkerized