Versa-Pod Bipod Adapter Picatinny Rail Black
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 1/2" Waxed Hard Card Bag of 200... $7.89 Available
- ProMag Magazine Sig Sauer P220 45 ACP Steel Blue... $20.49 Select Options
- Hornady Cartridge Headspace Gage Bushing 400 Diameter... $9.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 223 Remington Ackley Improved... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $22.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
- MCR Bullet Meplat Uniforming Tool 308 Caliber... $99.99 Available
- Schuster Rear Sight Installation Tool AR-15 A2... $25.99 Available
- MCR Bullet Meplat Uniforming Tool 224 Caliber... $99.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Body... $17.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 308 Diameter... $5.19 Available
Features: Fits rifles with Picatinny Rail adapter forends
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.590 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.