Glock Square Rear Sight 7.3mm .287" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 Stainless... $22.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Ruger Safety Detent Spring Ruger Mark II All Models... $2.49 Available
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17,... $11.70 Available
- Ruger Safety Detent Plunger Ruger Mark II, 22/45 ... $2.49 - $2.99 Select Options
- Weaver Grand Slam Top-Mount Weaver-Style Rings... $25.99 - $30.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.