Daisy Red Ryder BB Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Wood Stock Blue Barrel
- Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Wood Stock Blue... $39.99 Available
- Marlin Cowboy Lever Action Single Shot BB Air Rifle 177... $34.49 Available
- Daisy Model 10 BB Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Wood Stock Blue... $32.99 Available
- Daisy Buck BB Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $29.99 Available
- Daisy Powerline Model 35 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Polymer Stock... $38.99 Select Options
- Daisy Pink 1998 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB Pink Wood Stock Matte... $37.99 Available
- Daisy 840B Grizzly Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Black... $44.99 Available
Over the years the Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle has achieved a legendary status. It now features a plastic cocking lever, with its solid wood stock and forearm, lariat ring with a leather saddle thong, today's Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle is the spittin' image of the one you cherished growing up!
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Overall Length: 35.5"
Magazine Capacity: 650
Max Muzzle Velocity: 350 fps
Action: Lever Action
Barrel: Smooth Bore
Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
Rear Sight: Elevation Adjustable
Shipping Weight: 3.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.