Primos Alpha Dogg Electronic Predator Call
- Audio Out Port– Add additional speaker
- Audio In Port – Play custom sounds from external device like an MP3 player
- USB Cable Port– Download additional sounds and expert calling sequences.
- Rugged speaker case with elevated legs
- Universal tripod mounting threads
- Realtree MAX-1 camouflage
- Simple to use 200 yard remote
- Sound playlist menu is organized by species such as coyote, fox, bobcat, deer, elk, etc.
- 2.5” full color LCD
- User programmable HOT Button that changes the activity of your calling system in an instant, allowing you to react to your hunting scenario
The Primos Alpha Dogg is the apex of predator calling technology. It doesn’t give you just individual sounds to choose from, it has Expert Hunts which allow you to have Randy Anderson and other Team Primos members actually calling for you! These are proven hunt sets that get dogs in! The Alpha Dogg comes with 75 sounds and 6 complete Expert Hunts. It also comes with a USB port to easily download and store up to 1000 sounds on 2GB of memory.
This is the most powerful “No Distortion” speaker system available. It has 2 cone speakers that can be adjusted to cover 180 degrees and one forward facing horn speaker powered by dual 25 watt digital amps. The 180 degree rotating cone speakers cover more area and produce more realistic, dynamic sound.
Simple to use remote can be operated quickly with one hand and has a range of 200 yards. Remote sound list is displayed on easy to read 2.5″ full color LCD screen and sounds are organized by species such as coyote, fox, bobcat, deer, elk, etc
- Caller: (8) AA (not included)
- Remote: (3) AA (not included)
Remote Range: 200 yards
Preloaded Sounds: 75 (see link below for sound list)
Sound Capacity: Up to 1000
Color: Realtree Max-1
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.