Under Armour UA Titan Belt Nylon Rifle Green
- Under Armour Men's Storm Caliber Hooded Sweatshirt Polyester... $64.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's Branded Collegiate T-Shirt Short Sleeve... $24.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Women's EVO Camo Trimmed Pants Polyester... $64.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's UA Tackle Twill Hooded Sweatshirt... $64.99 Select Options
- Gamehide Elimitick Socks Polyester and Wool Blend Loden... $10.75 - $14.99 Select Options
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W N-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Jacketed... $31.99 Available
- Military Surplus Like New Belgian M88 Field Pants Olive Drab... $6.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus ALICE Pistol Belt Nylon Olive Drab... $5.99 Select Options
- Rage Hypodermic 2-Blade Mechanical Broadhead 2" Cut Stainless... $44.99 Select Options
What can you possibly say about a belt that is ground-breaking and revolutionary? How about that the Under Armour Titan Belt can be used to loosen and tighten your shotgun's choke tubes? Seriously. The belt buck of the Titan Belt is designed as an emergency-use choke tube wrench for standard 12, 20 and 28 gauge chokes. The nylon webbed material is wrapped around a Dyneema core, making this belt ultra-tough. One size fits most sizing works for up to 54" waists. Width is 2" and total length is approximately 63" long with buckle.
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.