HySkore Hands Free Clamp Magnifier Black
Hyskore's hands-free, clamp on magnifier is a great tool to throw in the range bag or have around the work bench because it is light-weight, durable, easy to stow and can be set up just about anywhere. The circular polycarbonate lens provides a conveniently sized viewing area that is both easy to see through and resistant to shattering and breaking. A smaller, more powerful lens is embedded within the larger one so the user can conduct a closer examination of a firearm (or another item of interest) should more attention to detail be required. The larger lens is screwed to a polymer carriage that can rotate 360 degrees (this should not be done excessively as the screw will strip the threads inside the carriage). The lens and carriage are mounted atop a flexible, metal arm which can be manipulated with a high degree of articulation. The arm is fastened to a spring loaded polymer clamp that features rubber padding; thereby, allowing the device to be set up securely without marring the host surface. Use it for installing small gun parts, inspecting a firearm for damage and everything in between! While it is no doubt a handy gunsmithing aid, this magnifying glass can also be used for a much broader range of applications.
- Diameter of Primary Lens: 3.5"
- Diameter of Secondary Lens: 3/4"
- Lenses Can Rotate 360 Degrees
- Arm Has a High-Level of Articulation
- Lenses Are Made of Shatter Resistant Polycarbonate
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.400 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.