Benchmade 175CBK Push Dagger Fixed Blade Knife 2.5" Spear Point 440C Stainless Steel Blade Vinyl Coated Full Tang Handle Black
- Cold Steel FGX Push Blade Fixed Blade Tactical Knife Spear... $8.99 - $11.29 Select Options
- Cold Steel Urban Edge Tactical Fixed Blade Knife 2-1/2" Spear... $16.99 - $22.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Hide Out Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3" Spear Point... $16.99 Available
- Cold Steel Mini Pal Tactical Fixed Blade Knife 1" Serrated... $14.99 Available
- Gerber Uppercut Double-Edge Push Fixed Blade Knife 2" Clip... $33.99 Available
- Cold Steel Safe KeeperFixed Blade Tactical Knife Spear Point... $36.99 - $44.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Safe Maker Fixed Blade Knife Spear Point AUS 8A... $54.99 - $87.99 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440C
- Handle Material: Full Tang Vinyl Coated
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Kydex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Overall Length: 5.47"
- Weight: 2.32 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.