Puma SGB Series Pounce Assisted Opener Folding Knife 3.3" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Black Blade Aluminum Handle Black
The Puma SGB Springbok is a well-made assisted opener. The Springbok features fast blade deployment with a flip of the blade kicker or thumb stud. The Black Aluminum handles are durable and comfortable in your hand, and the Black 440A German Stainless Steel blade is tough enough to handle any task you need it for. The Springbok is perfect for an everyday carry knife and will also work as a tactical folder.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3.3"
- Blade Width: 0.11"
- Closed Length: "
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- German Blade, assembled in China
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Tasco Pronghorn Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte... View More Options
- Kershaw Leek BlackWash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3"...
SOG Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" Blade 15.75" Overall Length...
$20.54 & SHIPS FREE with $25 OrdersClearance List Price: $64.25 Save up to $43.71 (68%)
Millett 30mm Angle-Loc Vertical Split Rings Weaver-Style...