Hogue Bantam Grips with Top Finger Groove S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $10.99 Available
- Winchester Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2... $32.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Safariland 371 Split-Six Leather Speedloader Pouch Comp I J... $13.99 Available
- Morgan Adjustable Recoil Pad Assembly Curved... $42.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Square Butt Rubber Black... $14.44 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Match Ammo Box with Handle 22 Long Rifle 30-Round... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marlin Ejector Lifter Spring Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK, 60SS, 60SB... $6.54 Available
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, S&W... $10.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Bianchi 7001 AccuMold Thumbsnap Holster Colt King Cobra,... $33.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Redding Taper Crimp Die 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull... $26.49 Available
Compact, lightweight design
Rubber material for a secure, cushioned grip
Hugs the frame without shifting
The Bantam design is a compact and lightweight version of the famed Hogue ergonomic hand shape, fully exposing the backstrap and bottom of the frame. It offers comfortable concealability while providing a secure handhold. The finger groove grip has ambidextrous palm swells and is fully relieved for speed loaders. Grips include grip screw for mounting.
Material: Dense rubber with cobblestone finish
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.