Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $12.49 - $31.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $31.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $43.99 - $210.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.49 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $43.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.69 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $34.99 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 260 Remington... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 12" BMW Bullseye Target Package 6... $8.19 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Spitzer Boat... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $9.69 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 260 Remington... $13.29 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition. Available in 100 or 500 count boxes.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.