Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $29.49 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $30.49 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 139... $45.99 - $369.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139... $28.49 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm 130 Grain Hollow... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 140... $45.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $39.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Lapua Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 144 Grain Full... $45.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 142... $36.99 - $207.99 Select Options
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition. Available in 100 or 500 count boxes.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.