Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.67 - $2.99 Select Options
- Blemished Match Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $21.49 Available
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $42.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 139... $45.99 - $369.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 Select Options
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $37.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $27.99 - $221.99 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 260 Remington... $34.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $39.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 458 SOCOM (458 Diameter)... $50.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition. Available in 100 or 500 count boxes.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.