Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Remington 700, 721, 722, 40X, Savage 10 to 116, Weatherby Mark V, Dakota Package of 2
- Hornady Match Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Available
- 3M Bedding and Masking Tape 2" Width... $28.99 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Prefit KZ112 Ithaca Storm, Marlin 336,... $34.99 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Savage 10, 12, 14, 16... $189.99 Available
- Whidden Gunworks Remington 700 Stock Bedding Block Short... $129.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Uniform Deburring Tool 30 Degree... $25.49 Available
- Rifle Basix Replacement Safety Kit Remington 700 Pre-2006... $34.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die 7mm-08... $70.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Surgical Tubing 72" Total Length... $4.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 30... $5.59 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 284 Diameter, 7mm... $5.19 Available
Material: Tool Steel
Features: Headless screw used when inletting to correctly align action
Shipping Weight: 0.085 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.