Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Mossberg 590, 930, 935 12 Gauge 1-Round Matte
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $3.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $11.99 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Screw Upper AR-15 A1 Matte... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Rear Sling Swivel AR-15 A2 Buttstock Matte... $3.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Rifle... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Screw Lower AR-15 A2 Matte... $1.99 Available
- Mace Hot Pink Jogger Pepper Spray 18 Gram Aerosol Includes... $7.41 Closeout Special
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" #1 Buckshot 12... $5.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- DPMS Bolt Cam Pin AR-15 Matte... $4.99 Available
- Compatible with Mossberg Model 590, 930, and 935 shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Plus 1 capacity tubes have a fixed end cap (not removable like plus 2-8 round capacity tubes).
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 552414 or 352914) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds. The use of a Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Magazine Follower is also recommended (Product # 660691).
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.