Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $5.49 - $50.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Dan Wesson, Rossi 851,... $7.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... Add to Cart for Price Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, S&W... $10.99 Available
- Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Spring Kit S&W J-Frame 31, 32, 34,... $25.95 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain... $16.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special +P Ammunition:
For those wanting a deep penetrating all copper expanding 38SPL+P load, this is it. Depending on individual impact velocity, (barrel lengths and distance to target vary) you can expect between 12 to 14 inches of penetration.
Buffalo Bore was able to engineer a flash suppressed powder for this load and therefore the shooter will not be blinded by his own gun fire in low light. This creates a huge tactical advantage as most civilian shootings in the US occur in low light when the criminal element is out and about.
See the below real world velocities fired from real world revolvers, not extra long laboratory test barrels that give false extra high velocities, that cannot be duplicated in real life. With Buffalo Bore Ammunition, you'll always get real world, useable velocities.
This load is safe to fire from all 38SPL +P rated and all/any 357 firearms that are in normal operating condition. However, when fired from super light weight alloy J frame revolvers, recoil is stiff. This cartridge is designed so the bullet will not jump crimp when subjected to recoil from firing in super light 12 OZ revolvers, provided you do not subject any cartridge to the recoil of more than six or seven firings.
With great pleasure, we noted that every test gun delivered tiny little groups at 25 yards. It is normal when we observe good accuracy from most test guns and exceptional accuracy from some test guns with any load we are developing, but this load gave exceptional accuracy from every test gun. Most of our adjustable sighted test guns, needed the rear sight raised as this high speed, light weight bullet shot to a lower point of impact than normal loads our guns were already sighted in for, but the groups (accuracy potential) were very small, none-the-less.