Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $14.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" Buffered 00 Buckshot... $6.19 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Hollow Point Box of 20... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 40 S&W 175 Grain FlexLock Box... $21.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Spitzer Boat... $18.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $31.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $11.75 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 25-06 Remington 100 Grain Pointed... $17.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150 Grain Flat Nose... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Available
- Remington Bore Light... $4.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Threaded Sling Swivel Stud Steel... $5.10 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special +P Ammunition:
For those wanting a deep penetrating all copper expanding 38SPL+P load, this is it. Depending on individual impact velocity, (barrel lengths and distance to target vary) you can expect between 12 to 14 inches of penetration.
Buffalo Bore was able to engineer a flash suppressed powder for this load and therefore the shooter will not be blinded by his own gun fire in low light. This creates a huge tactical advantage as most civilian shootings in the US occur in low light when the criminal element is out and about.
See the below real world velocities fired from real world revolvers, not extra long laboratory test barrels that give false extra high velocities, that cannot be duplicated in real life. With Buffalo Bore Ammunition, you'll always get real world, useable velocities.
This load is safe to fire from all 38SPL +P rated and all/any 357 firearms that are in normal operating condition. However, when fired from super light weight alloy J frame revolvers, recoil is stiff. This cartridge is designed so the bullet will not jump crimp when subjected to recoil from firing in super light 12 OZ revolvers, provided you do not subject any cartridge to the recoil of more than six or seven firings.
With great pleasure, we noted that every test gun delivered tiny little groups at 25 yards. It is normal when we observe good accuracy from most test guns and exceptional accuracy from some test guns with any load we are developing, but this load gave exceptional accuracy from every test gun. Most of our adjustable sighted test guns, needed the rear sight raised as this high speed, light weight bullet shot to a lower point of impact than normal loads our guns were already sighted in for, but the groups (accuracy potential) were very small, none-the-less.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.