Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock Matte Barrel with Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.49 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.29 Available
- Gamo Airgun Target 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" Bullseye Package of 100... $3.99 Available
- Crosman Silicone Chamber Oil for Break Barrels and PCP Airguns... $7.49 Available
The Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Air Rifle features a handsome, checkered, hardwood stock. The imposing 23 ft-lbs of muzzle energy provides 16% more downrange energy than 177 caliber.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.125 lbs
Overall Length: 44.25"
Barrel Length: 15.25"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.