Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock Matte Barrel with Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- Benjamin Trail Nitro Piston 2 Air Rifle with 3-9X 32mm Scope... $249.99 - $289.99 Select Options
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $247.70 Available
- Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air... $158.08 - $184.67 Select Options
- Benjamin Titan Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet with... $149.99 Available
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $2.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Target 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" Bullseye Package of 100... $3.99 Available
- Crosman Silicone Chamber Oil for Break Barrels and PCP Airguns... $7.49 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $5.29 Available
The Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Air Rifle features a handsome, checkered, hardwood stock. The imposing 23 ft-lbs of muzzle energy provides 16% more downrange energy than 177 caliber.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.125 lbs
Overall Length: 44.25"
Barrel Length: 15.25"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 9.920 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.