Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Anniversary Kit
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger... $37.49 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $37.49 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 223 Remington... $30.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler ... $38.99 - $52.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $37.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
Press Type: Single Stage
Frame Material: Solid Aluminum
Frame Design: O Frame
Frame Offset: 30 Degrees
Frame Opening Size: 4-1/4"
Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings
Spent Primer Collection System: Yes
Ram Stroke: 3-1/2""
Ram Diameter: .815"
Priming Feature: Yes
Number of Mounting Holes: 3
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Curious about what else you will need to start reloading with this kit? We suggest the following; as this kit does not include reloading dies, case length gages or shellholders for the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press.
What is the difference between the Anniversary Kit (Item# 423081) and the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press kit (Item# 121744)?
Warranty: Lee 2 Year Unconditional Warranty
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.