Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle Desert Tan
The lineage of the Gerber Downrange Tomahawk comes from the "crash axes" used in military aircraft, and the tactical tomahawks that have become popular since the War On Terror began. As a result of this lineage, the Downrange Tomahawk can be used to assist in exiting of a disabled vehicle, or when breaching an obstacle.
The skeletonized head of the tomahawk has been designed to function as a T-Grip for additional leverage when using the pry-bar end of the tomahawk and for a handle when using the pry-bar as a glass rake.
The butt of the axe head has been beefed up to provide a hammering surface and the lower portion of the cutting edge is beveled to provide for effective hooking, which helps when using the Downrange Tomahawk for an anchor or in the event that it must be used for self-defense.
The Gerber Downrange Tomahawk was designed to fulfill the needs of our Nation's Warfighters, but it certainly has a place in the "tool box" of civilian law enforcement and prepared citizens.
- Blade length: 4"
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Overall Length: 19.27"
- Head Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Sheath: MOLLE Compatible sheath with separate blade guard
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk 4.21" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"...
- CRKT Woods Kangee Tomahawk 4.37" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"...
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055...
- Smith & Wesson E&E Tomahawk 15.9" Overall Length G-10 Handle...
- CRKT Kangee Tomahawk 2.93" Carbon Steel Blade 13.75" Overall... View More Options
- CRKT Chogan Tomahawk 2.3" Carbon Steel Blade 14" Overall...
- Benchmade 172BKF Tactical Tomahawk 3.5" 4140 Chrome Moly Steel...