Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle Desert Tan
The lineage of the Gerber Downrange Tomahawk comes from the "crash axes" used in military aircraft, and the tactical tomahawks that have become popular since the War On Terror began. As a result of this lineage, the Downrange Tomahawk can be used to assist in exiting of a disabled vehicle, or when breaching an obstacle.
The skeletonized head of the tomahawk has been designed to function as a T-Grip for additional leverage when using the pry-bar end of the tomahawk and for a handle when using the pry-bar as a glass rake.
The butt of the axe head has been beefed up to provide a hammering surface and the lower portion of the cutting edge is beveled to provide for effective hooking, which helps when using the Downrange Tomahawk for an anchor or in the event that it must be used for self-defense.
The Gerber Downrange Tomahawk was designed to fulfill the needs of our Nation's Warfighters, but it certainly has a place in the "tool box" of civilian law enforcement and prepared citizens.
- Blade length: 4"
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Overall Length: 19.27"
- Head Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Sheath: MOLLE Compatible sheath with separate blade guard
Shipping Weight: 3.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- CRKT Woods Kangee Tomahawk 4.37" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CRKT Chogan Tomahawk 2.3" Carbon Steel Blade 14" Overall... $114.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson E&E Tomahawk 15.9" Overall Length G-10 Handle... $64.99 Available
- CRKT Kangee Tomahawk 2.93" Carbon Steel Blade 13.75" Overall... $114.99 Select Options
- Benchmade 172BKF Tactical Tomahawk 3.5" 4140 Chrome Moly Steel... $327.25 Available
- BlackHawk Locking Carabiner Aluminum Black... $14.92 Available
- Norma USA Reloading Brass 264 Winchester Magnum... $30.99 - $1,319.99 Select Options
- Camelbak Chute HOD Water Bottle Eastman Tritan Copolyester ... $8.57 - $12.99 Select Options
- "Emergency Food Storage and Survival Handbook" Book by Peggy... $10.48 Available
- "The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Things You Can Do To Ready... $8.53 Available
- Cold Steel Barong Machete 18" 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK