Tetra Gun ProSmith 1-Piece Cleaning Rod All Gauges 34" Coated Stainless Steel 5/16 x 27 Thread
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.19 - $2.69 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush... $3.58 - $13.49 Select Options
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $30.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Make It Rain Adjustable Cap... $27.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's 1-Piece Universal Rifle and Shotgun Cleaning Rod All... $8.69 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Tetra Gun ValuPro II 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 Caliber 33" Steel... $13.49 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Premium 1-Piece Micro-Polished Cleaning Rod 30... $35.49 Available
- Tetra Gun ProSmith 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 30 Caliber 36" Coated... $17.76 Available
- Weaver Micro Dot Reflex Red Dot Sight 4 MOA Dot with... $84.99 Available
- Tetra Gun Shotgun 1-Piece Cleaning Bore Mop 12 Gauge 34"... $9.89 Available
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.