Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust Preventative) 7-1/2 ml Syringe
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $5.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $17.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $9.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP Rust Preventative and Lubricant Gun Wipes... $4.89 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $8.09 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $6.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 9mm 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $2.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 100th Aniversary... $8.29 - $17.79 Select Options
- Otis Ripcord Rifle Bore Cleaner... $14.99 Select Options
- Bondhus Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 1/20" to 3/16"... $4.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets PVC... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Sweet's 7.62 Bore Cleaning Solvent 200 ml Liquid... $12.49 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Tipton Fine Natural Bristle Cleaning and Gun Oil Application... $3.19 Available
- HSM Varmint Gold Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Berger... $21.49 Available
Technical Information: Break-Free CLP Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust Preventative
- Penetrates and spreads along metal surfaces into every pit and crevice to undercut contamination and lift residue away where it can be removed.
- Long-lasting lubricating film dramatically reduces adhesion of sand, grit or other abrasives which cause wear and failure.
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent the formation of rust while Break-Free's unique boundary film protects metal surfaces from moisture and other contaminants.
- Specially formulated synthetic oils won't lose viscosity, dry out or stiffen up in extreme environments - such as cold, heat, dust, dirt, humidity and even salt air - keeping equipment in ready condition for months at a time.
Shipping Weight: 0.043 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.