American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Remington 700 Rifles" DVD
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225... $20.99 Available
- Remington Rear Trigger Guard Screw 700 ADL, BDL Hex Head ... $4.99 - $6.19 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Build Your Own... $68.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $88.99 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Colt Revolvers" by Jerry Kuhnhausen... $24.95 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Making Glocks... $42.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Box Remington 700 BDL, Model 7 Varmint... $12.79 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $13.29 Available
- "The Gunsmith Machinist Book Two" Book by Steve Acker... $22.50 Available
- Remington Trigger Guard Assembly Remington 700 BDL Long Action... $86.99 Available
Join Master Gunsmith and Senior Instructor Robert "Bob" Dunlap as he shows you all the ins and outs of the Remington 700 Rifle. Bob teaches you complete disassembly and assembly (not just field stripping!), parts identification, proper cleaning and lubrication. Step-by-step instruction in design, function and repair, including: locking systems, feeding systems, sears, triggers, and stocks are also covered along with easy repairs for common problems. Bob will take you inside this rifle and show you what each part is supposed to do and how to maintain and repair it.
Technical Information: AGI Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Remington 700 Rifles"
Host/Producer: Robert Dunlap / American Gunsmithing Institute
Run Time: 120 Minutes
Release Date: N/A
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.