Ed Brown Perfection Sear 1911
- Ed Brown Match Grade Commander-Style Lightweight Hardcore... $53.99 - $58.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Ed Brown Wide Extended Thumb Safety 1911... $30.05 - $35.99 Select Options
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander... $18.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Checkered Magazine Release 1911... $21.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Beavertail Grip Safety with Memory Groove 1911 Series... $39.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring Colt Delta Elite 10mm 23 lb Factory... $7.99 Available
- KG Gun Kote 2400 Series Firearm Finish... $8.37 - $38.99 Select Options
- KG K-Phos 4000 Series Cold Phosphate 8 oz... $17.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin 1911, Colt Delta Elite 38 Super, 10mm Auto... $11.99 Available
Material: 4340 Steel
Features: Offers match grade trigger pull
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.