Ed Brown Perfection Sear 1911
- Ed Brown Match Grade Commander-Style Lightweight Hardcore... $53.99 - $58.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Colt Delta Elite 10mm 23 lb Factory... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $4.29 Select Options
- Colt Firing Pin 1911, Colt Delta Elite 38 Super, 10mm Auto... $11.99 Available
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Ultra Light... $8.99 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.99 Available
Material: 4340 Steel
Features: Offers match grade trigger pull
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.