This upper is chambered for 223 Remington, and uses the 1 in 8" Rifling Twist which is fast becoming the preferred choice amongst knowledgeable shooters due to its great versatility in its ability to properly stabilize a wide spectrum of projectile weights, from the lightest varmint bullets all the way up to the heavier, longer match bullets weighing up to 77 grains. A Rifle Length Free Floating Aluminum Handguard rounds out the package and further aids to enhance accuracy potential by removing all shooter-induced pressure from the barrel. Comes complete with a single rail gas block, commercial bolt carrier assembly, charging handle, forward assist, ejection port door and shell deflector.
- Upper Receiver Type: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Contour: Bull
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None-Crowned
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Polished
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chamber: 223 Remington
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: N/A
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.936"
- Handguard: 1-Piece Aluminum, Free Float
- Sights: None-Includes Single Rail Gas Block
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.