Nordic Components Tactical Compensator Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Stainless Steel
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-160-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- HPR HyperClean Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55... $18.13 Available
- Caldwell Rock Jr. Rifle Front Shooting Rest... $37.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #9 35 Caliber 9mm (358... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #13 45 Caliber (451... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #12 44 Caliber (430... $8.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Bipod Stud Steel... $1.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $20.98 Closeout Special
- Length: 1.721"
- Diameter: 0.74"
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.