Taccom Quaload Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge 4-Round with Belt Loop Black
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Revolution Double Pistol & Rifle Magazine Pouch... $42.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uncle Mikes 3-Gun Competition Belt Nylon Black... $54.99 Select Options
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Glock 17,... $59.49 Available
- Taccom Duaload 16UP Beltline Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12,... $88.95 Available
- Taccom Quick Caddy Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $24.95 Available
- Taccom Duaload 12UP Beltline Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12,... $69.95 Available
- Taccom Quick Caddy Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 20 Gauge... $24.95 Available
- Taccom Quaload Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 20 Gauge 4-Round... $37.95 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case Suede... $14.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok Belt Clip Polymer Black... $11.04 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Aero Rifled Slug Box... $9.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $5.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Taccom 8up Quaload Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $69.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 22 Long Rifle Stainless Steel... $26.99 Select Options
- Nosler Varmageddon Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $16.49 - $77.99 Select Options
- Taccom The Backer for 12 Gauge and 20 Gauge Quaload Shotshell... $9.95 Available
- Lyman Decapping Rod Pistol... $3.99 Available
- Taccom Duaload 4UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $16.95 Available
- Taccom Duaload 6UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $21.95 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Double Magazine Pouch 1911 Single... $25.49 Available
Taccom designed this loader with a generous amount of room under the shells so that you can wrap your fingers around the shells before you lift them out of the holder. Another feature unique to this loader is distance between clips. It is designed so that even shooters with large hands will have no problem retrieving shells.
Tip: When you go to remove shells from the loader, do not pull them straight out. Instead, flick your wrist to snap the shells out of the top clips and the shells will roll out of the bottom clips all on their own. If this technique is performed correctly, it will prevent the columns of shells from coming apart on you
- Made from Delrin, the legs of the clips can be adjusted for tension (included in the instructions)
- Holds (4) - 12 gauge shells 2 1/2, 2 3/4" or 3"
- The top clip is adjustable for the length of shells that you use.
- Compatible with TEKLOK or ELS systems and can be adapted to MOLLE systems as well.