Trijicon Night Sight Set AR-15 Steel Matte 3-Dot Tritium Green
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- XS 24/7 Front Night Sight Post AR-15 Steel Matte Tritium Bar... $54.00 Available
- Del-Ton Front Sight Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Troy Industries Ambidextrous Bolt Release AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $30.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 44-40 WCF... $26.99 Available
- Leupold Mark 4 Picatinny-Style Scope Base AR-15 Carry Handle... $34.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Tuff Products 5-In-Line Magazine Pouch AR-15/Magpul Nylon... $39.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Front Sight Adjusting Tool... $5.99 Available
- Magpul BAD Lever Extended Bolt Catch AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $28.45 Available
- DeSantis Intruder Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $46.99 Available
- Del-Ton Charging Handle Latch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $0.64 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.115 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.