RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Tube (40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP) Pack of 2
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Die Locking Ring Wrench... $7.19 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Tube (380 ACP, 9mm Luger, 38... $9.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $3.58 Select Options
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Kit (45 ACP)... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Kit (40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Piggyback, Ammomaster, Pro2000 Shellplate Indexing Star... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Pistol Bullet Feeder Die Kit (380 ACP, 9mm Luger, 38... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Taurus 44, 45, 65, 66, 669, 689,... $9.99 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader Browning Buck Mark, Challenger 2,... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Lube Die #1... $35.99 Available
- Caldwell DeadShot Magnum FieldPod Aluminum... $188.99 Available
Die Type: RCBS Bullet Feed Die
Function: Replacement Bullet Feed Tubes
Notes: Extra tubes help reduce down time while having long reloading sessions
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.