Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/44 44 Remington Magnum 4-Round Polymer Black
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 225... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "Pet Loads, Complete Volume" Book by Ken Waters... $48.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Lyman Load Data Book 12 Gauge... $5.19 Available
- Lyman "Cast Bullet Handbook: 4th Edition" Book... $21.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer "Reloading Manual #14"... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tactical Solutions 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base with Integral... $70.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $20.99 - $331.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $49.49 - $182.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $46.99 - $458.99 Select Options
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.