Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/44 44 Remington Magnum 4-Round Polymer Black
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8 oz High... $4.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25x2 Magazine 10/22 Ruger 22 Long Rifle Tandem... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 Magnum, 77/17 Magnum, 77/22 Magnum,... $16.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Magnum... $4.44 Available
- Speer Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 40 Grain Spire Point... $16.29 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 240... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark II 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Blue... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Seater Die 22 Hornet... $96.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning A-Bolt 30-06 Springfield 4-Round... $65.99 Available
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.