Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/44 44 Remington Magnum 4-Round Polymer Black
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner with Dyna Glide Plus 12 oz... $14.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 300 Grain... $15.79 Available
- Warne 1" Maxima Permanent-Attachable Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $36.49 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $42.99 - $419.99 Select Options
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target Repair Center MR-31C 100... $9.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $25.49 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 2-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Allen Universal Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $9.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 5-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Sack-Ups Gunsack Pistol Silicone-Treated Cotton Blend 13-1/2"... $8.29 - $27.99 Select Options
- Weigand 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Ruger 77/44 with... $57.99 Select Options
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.