Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/44 44 Remington Magnum 4-Round Polymer Black
- Remington Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain Jacketed... $19.49 - $313.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.89 - $15.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Warne 1" Maxima Permanent-Attachable Weaver-Style Rings ... $36.99 - $64.06 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Volquartsen Target Sear and Sear Spring Ruger 77/22, 77/44,... $36.99 Available
- Nikon SLUGHUNTER Shotgun Scope 3-9x 40mm BDC 200 Reticle Matte... $199.95 Available
- Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil Stock Finish Kit... $13.99 Available
- Military Surplus ALICE Compass Pouch Nylon Olive Drab... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P 240 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Cold Blue Kit... $12.99 Available
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.