Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #311672 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 160 Grain Silhouette Flat Nose Gas Check
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
- Certified Linotype Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (4% Tin, 12%... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #465... $10.49 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 45-201-SWC 45 Caliber (452 Diameter)... $75.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 224 Diameter... $26.99 Available
- RCBS Mold Mallet... $9.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #646... $10.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #1 (22-250... $23.56 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $26.49 Available
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .309"
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.