Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped TAC-TX Bullet Flat Base Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Available Select Options
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $7.19 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $28.99 - $289.90 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Available Select Options
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Ammunition 308 Winchester 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $54.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 6.5 Grendel 123 Grain SST Box of 20... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $43.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $4.19 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 220 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $26.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like the TAC-X bullet, the TAC-TX bullets offers controlled double-diameter expansion, maximum penetration and full functionality at long ranges. The only difference between the X and the TX is the polymer tip that increases the Ballistic Coefficient for better long-range ballistics. Composed entirely of copper, these bullets have high weight retention and exhibit excellent performance when shot through barriers. Designed specifically for Military and Law Enforcement customers, these bullets function flawlessly in AR-type rifles.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.