Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 110 Grain Tipped TAC-TX Bullet Flat Base Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $4.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.49 - $17.79 Select Options
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $12.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $33.99 Available
- Troy Industries Squid Grip Inserts for TRX Extreme, Alpha... $24.99 Select Options
- Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" #4 and #1 Buckshot... $16.99 Available
- Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" 5/8 oz #7-1/2 Shot... $10.49 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $12.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 145 Grain Full Metal... $15.79 Available
- Volquartsen High Performance Action Parts Kit Plus Ruger 10/22... $124.99 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 20, 21, 21SF... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knob Aluminum Matte... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Like the TAC-X bullet, the TAC-TX bullets offers controlled double-diameter expansion, maximum penetration and full functionality at long ranges. The only difference between the X and the TX is the polymer tip that increases the Ballistic Coefficient for better long-range ballistics. Composed entirely of copper, these bullets have high weight retention and exhibit excellent performance when shot through barriers. Designed specifically for Military and Law Enforcement customers, these bullets function flawlessly in AR-type rifles.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.