Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .190" Height .115" Width Steel Black Serrated Blade
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200" Height... $18.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .180"... $18.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .190" Height... $18.99 Available
- Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .200"... $18.99 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Shooter's Choice All Weather High-Tech Gun Grease 10cc Syringe... $7.49 Available
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- B&J Machine P500 Standard Universal Front and Rear Sight Tool... $129.99 Available
- Swenson Grip Screw Tap 1911 .150"-50 Thread... $19.99 Available
This Front Sight comes equipped with a 0.115" Wide Blade and features a Contoured Base that blends in nicely with most round-top or "carry melted" slide profiles, resulting in a clean looking installation that requires little (if any) filing to accomplish. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 Degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Fully Serrated
- Blade Height: 0.190"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Sight Base: Contoured
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.