Sierra 7 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount Steel Black
S7's tilt feature allows the bipod to rotates smoothly regardless of how much tension is applied to the mechanism. The tilt tension is adjustable from completely free to completely locked in 3/8 of a turn; with an infinite amount of tension adjustment in-between. There is a total of 60 degrees of tilt, 30 in each direction.
The S7's legs are machined to provide maximum strength and precision. Because the outer tubes are made of steel, the legs have virtually no play. This bipod's design includes a powerful spring to push the inner legs out, providing even more stability.
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 View More Options
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $15.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Scoped Rifle Case PVC Coated... $59.99 - $69.99 View More Options
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Remington Short Action Ultra... $47.04 Available
- PRI Utility Picatinny-Style Rail System Remington 700 Aluminum... $32.99 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $64.40 - $77.28 View More Options
- Atlas Bipod AFAR (Accuracy International, Freeland, Anschutz... $34.95 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Aerosol Firearm Finish ... $34.99 View More Options
- Federal AutoMatch Target Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $16.29 View More Options