DPMS AR-15 Oracle A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Light Contour Barrel Stainless Steel with GlacierGuard Handguard, Single Rail Gas Block, Flash Hider
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Commercial Diameter... $66.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $14.99 Available
This Oracle features a 16" Stainless Steel Light Contour "Pencil" Barrel for reduced weight, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or mil-spec ammunition, and employs the versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. The upper comes equipped with heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, ejection port door, forward assist, shell deflector, charging handle, complete bolt & carrier assembly, and an A2 flash hider. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Matte Gray
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: Commercial
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: DPMS GlacierGuard 2-Piece Polymer
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
- Oracle comes with ejection port door, forward assist & shell deflector
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.