Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Caping Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.75" D2 Tool Steel Drop Point Blade Rubber Handle Black with Leather Sheath
The Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife is perfectly designed for caping your next trophy. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, holds an edge extremely well. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The blade design also works very well as "Bird and Trout" knife for field dressing birds and other small to medium sized game. The Cub Bear features a Black Suregrip handle that is comfortable and slip resistant. When you need good caping knife, pick up a Cub Bear, the choice professional hunters and taxidermist have been using for years. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Black Suregrip
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Made in USA!
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $5.19 View More Options
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49
- Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf Fixed Blade Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $64.99 - $149.99 View More Options
- Buck 103 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point 420HC... $49.01 - $69.99 View More Options
- Knives of Alaska Muskrat Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.25" D2... $54.99
- Boker Plus Hunter Killer Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 5.75" Drop... $94.99
- Buck 135 PakLite Caper Fixed Blade Knife 2.5" Modified Caping... $17.99 - $18.15 View More Options
- Buck 494 Harvest Series Caping Hunting Knife 3.5" Caping Point... $39.99
- Buck 141 PakLite Field Master Hunting Knife Combo... $57.99 - $58.79 View More Options
- Case Ridgeback Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4.07" Drop Point... $24.18 - $51.99 View More Options
- Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade... $134.99 - $354.99 View More Options